The user-friendly, multi-function Powerline P2 Home Gym is cleverly engineered to offer free-range movements and exceptional range of motion for any size user.
The user-friendly, multi-function Powerline P2 Home Gym is cleverly engineered to offer free-range movements and exceptional range of motion for any size user. By combining an ergonomically correct press arm and a functional training arm, the P2 puts you in the unique position to have the best of both worlds: traditional exercises as well as functional training in a single, compact machine.
Engineered to be versatile, durable, dependable and affordable, the Powerline P2 blends functional pulleys with a traditional home gym that lets you get creative with your daily workout routines.
- Fixed pulleys allow users to perform a variety of exercises that recruit stabilizer muscles to exercise movements such as pec flys and converging presses.
- Fixed pulleys also swivel to adjust for a variety of different exercises with smooth, consistent resistance.
- Traditional press arm allows users to perform chest press, incline press, shoulder press and mid row exercises.
- Two-way adjustable back pad and adjustable seat pad ensure a proper starting position for all users.
- A bearing pivot point leg developer provides smooth, natural leg extension and curl exercises.
- High, mid and low pulleys round out the rest of the gym, enable you to efficiently complete a total body workout in a small, compact space.
- Optional leg press can be mounted on either side of the gym and offer a 2:1 ratio for increased resistance.
- Design-forward aesthetic features graceful arcs and brushed steel finish that looks great in any home.
- Chest, Incline & Shoulder Presses
- Chest Supported Mid-Row
- Adjustable Back & Seat Pad
- Oval Tubing
- Pivoting Cable Handles
- Dimensions: Width: 83"H x 71"L x 66"W
- Product Weight: 391 Lb.
No customer comments for the moment.